AWA were appointed by Kenright Properties Ltd to carry out the mechanical & electrical services design to this existing building.
Built in 1917 and located in close proximity to Farringdon Station this building which was named the `Zeppelin Building' after the site was destroyed by a bomb from a Zepplin at the start of the First World War.
The basement and ground floors including the adjacent reception area were fully refurbished with heating and cooling mechanical ventilation designed to meet the current tenants requirements. The electrical services were upgraded throughout with low energy LED lighting & power distribution.
Esporta Health Club, Chelmsford
Stone Cross, Brentwood
Black Bull Yard, Hatton Wall, London, EC1
Bradwell Nuclear Power Station
Whitefriars, Fleet Street, London
The Spires, Barnet
One, Didsbury Point, Manchester
1 Carter Lane, London
Noel Street, Soho W1
Ballymore Asset Management
85 Fleet Street, London